Team Assistant wanted at Datatonic!
You could be the champion of organising, facilitating and supporting the Datatonic Team. We are looking for proactive, organised candidates with fantastic interpersonal skills to be the Team Assistant at Datatonic. Starting as soon as possible with incredible benefits and plenty of opportunities to grow in the company!
Role: Team Assistant
Start Date: As soon as possible
Degrees: All degrees accepted!
Deadline: 17th September 2021
Who is the company?
- Datatonic specialises in cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
- Launched in 2016, they have since then been growing exponentially with over 80 Datonites and 5 offices in EMEA.
- They have delivered 200+ projects that have driven real-world, sustained business impact.
- Datatonic work with the likes of Google, Sky, Intel, Looker and many more.
What is the role?
The Team Assistant will be supporting the Datatonic team to ensure everyone has a good working environment and the tools needed to be highly effective in their role. You will be coordinating and managing day to day administrative running of the business to ensure everything in the office runs smoothly, in a fun and productive environment.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Support in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Perform administrative tasks within HR and delivering project support when required
- Collaborating on functional projects
- Support the Talent/HR team in organising interviews and onboarding new employees
- Organising team events, workshops and meetings
- Conducting general office management activities, including signing and sealing, sending emails, collecting post and preparing, printing, copying, and binding documents.
- Manage files and data in a confidential manner; liaise with managers, partners and clients to have all files up to date.
Why should you apply?
- The Basics: 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays, choice of laptop, pension scheme (3% employer pension, rising by extra 1% per year worked), team bonus payable annually, tech scheme, £100 home equipment allowance
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle-to-Work scheme, Discounted Gym Membership
- Learning: Datatonic encourages continuous learning at all levels, freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies as well as regular knowledge-sharing activities.
- Career Development: A personalised development plan to ensure you hit your professional goals with a clear roadmap for progression
- Innovation: Access to Datatonic LABs, our Research & Development hub. Experiment and bring forward ideas, create impactful and meaningful work in a creative and collaborative environment – even just for fun!
- Office Environment: A modern office set in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf with complimentary fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the day as well as a shared café and working space with panoramic views of London
- Team Vibe & Social: A welcoming and friendly team plus regular monthly social events and team offsites including Tasty Tuesdays (paid lunch) and Thirsty Thursdays (team drinks).
Who is best suited to this role?
In order to apply, you must:
- Be a pro-active, organised individual with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be highly adaptable with the ability to independently prioritize your workload.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be very focused on attention to detail.
- Be available to start as soon as possible.