One of Big 4 is looking for exceptional graduates for their Cyber Security graduate scheme
Company: One of the Big 4
Role: Cyber security
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: Two years
Deadline: 30th October 2020
Want to kick-start a career in cyber? Apply your passion for cyber security to identify and manage risks for huge clients all over the world. You could be involved in ethical hacking, cloud management, security architecture and crisis management as you support some of the world’s biggest companies with their cyber security.
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, you could be offering your expert advice to some of the world’s biggest companies.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a successful graduate career.
What is the role?
- As part of the Technology team, you will help secure the way large organisations store their data – and their customers’ data. Sometimes that means helping them recover from attacks, too…
- The Cyber team supports their clients to understand and manage their cyber security risk, secure their data and systems, detect and manage their threats and vulnerabilities, and embed operational resilience.
- As part of the two-year programme you will be assigned to one of their key service areas including Cyber Threat and Risk Management, Technology Resilience, Privacy and Data Protection, with the opportunity to do a 6 month secondment in a second.
- You’ll gain a broad understanding of the IT landscape of huge clients, including banks, insurers and other financial institutions to protect them from cyber threats.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
- You will be developing your consulting skills and working with some of the most challenging projects in the industry. Once you’ve completed your programme, you’ll be a specialist in your chosen area of expertise.
- You’ll study towards a professional qualification, either CompTIA Security+ or COBIT 5 Foundation.
Who is best suited to this role?
- There are no university or grade requirements for this role, though you must be studying towards – or have completed – a technical/STEM degree (e.g. Physics, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science).
- You will receive full training, but experience with some area of Cyber or Information Security is desirable.
- This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU. If you currently have a visa which is valid up until September 2021, this can be converted into a Tier 2 work visa.
Submit your CV below to apply!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!