One of Big 4 is looking for graduates who are passionate about Cyber Security and the impact of technology
Company: One of the Big 4
Role: Cyber Security
Duration: 3 years
Want to kick-start a career in cyber? Want to develop your consulting skills working with some of the world’s biggest businesses? Over the three years you’ll be trained on industry- leading technologies and develop your consulting skills as you support some of the world’s biggest companies with their cyber security.
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- As a Times Top 100 Top 10 Graduate Employer, you’ll join one of the world’s best companies to develop your career.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, you’ll learn from excellent professionals within your own team and your clients’ key stakeholders.
What is the role?
- As part of the Technology team, you will help world-leading organisations to adapt and revolutionise their approach to Cyber Security.
- You’ll be helping clients build more resilient operations, understand their cyber threat landscape and develop the capabilities to detect, protect and respond to high end attacks on their most critical assets.
- Your role will go beyond mere technical issues, taking a holistic approach to Cyber Security and empowering your clients to grow their business safely and securely.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of huge businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
- You will be developing your consulting skills and working with some of the most challenging projects in the industry. Once you’ve completed your programme, you’ll grow into a specialist Cyber Security consultant.
- As part of the three-year programme you will have access to on-the-job coaching, wide-ranging training to develop your professional skill set, and you may have the opportunity to work towards an industry accredited qualification.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- You must have at least 120 UCAS points (equivalent to BBB at A Level) or the equivalent qualification.
- You must have at least a B grade in GCSE Maths and English Language, or equivalent.
- There is no requirement of experience in Cyber Security, just a passion to make a difference to some of the biggest companies in the world.
- This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click below to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!