Customer Success Analyst
Calling highly motivated, bright candidates looking for a career at an exciting FinTech firm!
Company: Wealth Dynamix
Role: Customer Success Analyst
Location: London/Work from Home
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in Europe? Our client is looking for an analytical self starter looking for experience in software delivery. If you want to think outside the box and learn invaluable amounts to kickstart your career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Wealth Dynamix solves client management issues for wealth management and private banking firms with innovative technology.
- Our client abolishes an admin crisis by providing Relationship Managers with a multi-award winning digital Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform, offering 360-degree access to their client.
- A global leader in end-to-end CLM, Wealth Dynamix has offices and clients in three continents with headquarters in the UK.
What is the role?
- You will gain an excellent understanding of the Wealth Dynamix software solution, designing digitised business processes.
- You will run sessions with prospective and existing clients, to aid setup and configuration of features of the platform.
- You will be a key part of the Client Success platform, helping with the implementation of new features and amending the product to client requirements.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a FinTech environment with excellent career progression available.
- Once established within the business, you will have the opportunity for your training to be tailored to personal career aspirations.
- You will gain exposure to a variety of different clients.
- You have the flexibility to work in the office or remotely.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an interest in the FinTech and Wealth Management industry and be eager to learn!
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in Computer Science or a Technology/Math related degree.
- You must have strong analytical skills and be a self starter and be keen to hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- You should be a team player, who is able to multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
- Experience in stakeholder management would be useful.
- You must be an outstanding communicator, with the ability to adapt your style to the specific audience.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!