Campaign Manager Graduate Role – All degrees welcome!
Successful business with a high achieving young team seeks motivated graduates with a clear sense of purpose.
We’re looking for people who want to learn quickly, earn plenty and drive the growth of our business. It doesn’t matter if you have thought of recruitment before or don’t know which career path to take, this role is the perfect opportunity for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals looking to progress exceptionally fast, join a sociable and close-knit team and gain exposure to high-profile companies spanning industries and regions…
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Location: Liverpool Street, London (currently working from home)
Role: Campaign Manager Graduate Role
Salary: £25,000 + Commission on every graduate you place
Start Date: We are recruiting on an on-going basis but recommend applying ASAP
Who is the company?
Sanctuary Graduates are the graduate recruitment experts. A team of 16 professionals, we have built campus networks and university partnerships to help hundreds of employers across the UK and Europe hire the graduates and interns they need. We source and deliver graduates and interns, build and manage campus brand ambassador campaigns, create and run employer events, support organisations with their diversity initiatives and help companies with their screening and candidate care. As partners of the Social Mobility Foundation, we also provide candidates from all backgrounds with the tools and tips they need to be successful when applying for jobs.
Our clients include EY, KPMG, RB, JDE (Kenco Coffee), Schroders, Goldman Sachs, BMW and many more.
Launched in 2009, we have successfully built the business into one that works with some of the world’s biggest employers, while retaining our family feel. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun, and have recently moved to Liverpool Street, where we have beer and wine fridges, cupboards full of food, lunchtime movies, darts, Xbox, regular socials and many more things to make you feel at home.
What is the role?
As a Campaign Manager, you will be helping our clients hire the graduates they need. Our sales team deliver you the clients, and then you will be solely responsible for the entire lifecycle of the campaign, work on numerous projects at once and gain exposure to a variety of companies, spanning industries and regions. Your role is to place the right candidate with the right company, and you will earn commission every time you do this!
Day to day duties include:
– Liaising with clients over the phone, via email and face to face.
– Drafting and posting online and email advertisements.
– Searching for relevant candidates through a variety of forums such as LinkedIn, careers and department networks, job boards, headhunters and more.
– Screening and consulting candidates, to see if they’re right for the role you’re working on.
– Building strong relationships with candidates and preparing them for interviews.
– No cold-calling required but you will be expected to use your creativity and proactivity to generate novel search methods to find the latest talent!
Who is best suited to this role?
– Initiative: Someone who likes to set and surpass expectations
– Responsibility: Someone who will thrive on delivering results to clients
– Positivity: A can do character, to rub off on colleagues and clients
– Growth Mindset: Someone who will always look to improve our product, perception and processes
– Motivated: Someone who wants to earn money and take ownership of their targets
– Hard-working, well organised and excellent attention to detail.
– We will not be able to sponsor work visas for this role
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in the role, and we will support you throughout the full application process. This is a free service.