Role: On-campus Brand Ambassador
Location: Your university campus
Salary: £10 an hour
Start Date: September 2020
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of Cisco at your university, representing a global leader in technology.
– You’ll be responsible for using your university connections to promote Cisco’s brand and opportunities across all corners of campus.
– The campaign will take place over 8 weeks and you will complete 15 hours of work.
– In this flexible, paid role, your tasks will include lecture drops and accompanying shout outs, social media promotion, and promoting the brand face-to-face to your friends and peers
– Using your networks you will be targeted to find at least 40 relevant peers to apply to Cisco’s opportunities.
– This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of Cisco.
– You’ll be part of a dynamic, world-leading and ambitious firm.
– You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You can be from any degree discipline, but you must be graduating in 2021/2022.
– You must be attending one of the following universities: Imperial, Southampton, Warwick, Durham, UCL, Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Queen Mary.
– Those from a technical background are preferred for Imperial, Cambridge, Southampton & Oxford.
– You must be on track for at least a 2.1 in your degree, and be a confident, assertive go-getter that is able to think outside of the box.
– You must have a strong social media presence across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.
– Ideally have an interest in working at Cisco long term.