Calling highly motivated, bright candidates looking for a 6-month internship!
Role: Associate Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join London’s middle office team to play a key role in supporting key assignments? Our client is looking for a proactive team player who is quick to learn and interested in the LNG Industry. If you want to push boundaries and learn invaluable amounts in an internship, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Cheniere provides clean, secure and affordable energy to the world (LNG- Liquified Natural Gas). Energy that can reduce carbon emissions, help lead to cleaner air, and light homes and power factories – all manufactured and transported by modern energy infrastructure run by a world-class workforce.
- Our client is a global company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Cheniere also has offices in London, Singapore, Washington, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Cheniere’s energy infrastructure represents more than $38 billion investment in the future of energy and is a demonstration of the company’s ability to execute!
What is the role?
- You will be checking transactions executed by the front office in the market (LNG/Shipping/Financial) in order to ensure correctness and completeness of deal booking in the ETRM system.
- You will process financial deal confirmations with external stakeholders and ensure that the compliance reporting for Emir/Remit is performed in a timely fashion, and you will get involved in the settlement process of deals.
- You will perform a daily review of brokers’ and clearers’ statements in order to check that they match with the deal capture system.
- You will be reporting directly to the Senior Analyst working as a team of 4!
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get middle office exposure at a growing company!
- You will receive a mentor and on-the-go training with a supportive team.
- You will be working at a leading LNG Industry firm with the opportunity to positively impact the workplace and wider communities every day.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must be interested in the Energy/LNG industry.
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in a Business/Economics/Finance degree.
- You must have strong analytical skills and hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- A candidate should be able to multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
- You must be proficient in Excel, with extensive use of software such as MS Office Suite, preferable to having had some experience using VBA.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!