Calling highly motivated, bright candidates looking for a career in the LNG industry!
Role: Associate Analyst -Performance
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a global/dynamic/leading LNG and Shipping Operations team? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic team player who is quick to learn and interested in the LNG Industry. If you want to push boundaries and learn invaluable amounts to kick start your career, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Cheniere provides clean, secure and affordable energy to the world (LNG- Liquified Natural Gas). Energy that can reduce carbon emissions, help lead to cleaner air, and light homes and power factories – all manufactured and transported by modern energy infrastructure run by a world-class workforce.
- Our client is a global company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Cheniere also has offices in London, Singapore, Washington, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Cheniere’s energy infrastructure represents more than $38 billion investment in the future of energy and is a demonstration of the company’s ability to execute!
What is the role?
- You will learn the fundamental processes relating to LNG cargo and shipping operations contracts plus identify opportunities for improvements.
- You will process commercial invoices and coordinate payment of all cargo and logistics related invoices.
- You will be reporting directly to the Lead Analyst and have the ability to work independently within a small team environment.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get cargo and shipping operations experience at a growing company!
- You will receive a mentor and on-the-go training with a supportive team to develop competence within the LNG and Shipping operations field.
- You will be working at a leading LNG Industry firm with the opportunity to positively impact the workplace and wider communities every day.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an interest in the Energy/LNG industry and be eager to learn!
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline related to the gas and LNG industry or in a finance/economics/computer science related subject would be preferred, but competency of performing the role and enthusiasm for career development within the LNG Shipping Operations is the essential qualification.
- You must have strong analytical skills and problem solving to hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- A candidate should be able to multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have some experience with OpenLink/Endur and Veson/IMOS systems or similar programming competency.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!