Are you looking to make an instant and real impact working to change lives? Being a Campus Brand Manager for Frontline is your chance to help create social change in your local community and broader society.
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to the world of work whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year? This leading charity is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Managers for the 2021/22 academic year.
Firm: Social Work Charity
Location: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Manager
Salary: £10 an hour, 40 hours
Universities: Birmingham City, Brunel, Cambridge, De Montfort, Hertfordshire, Leicester, Queen Mary, Surrey, York, Coventry
Degrees Accepted: Social Science & Humanities degrees
Deadline: September 23rd 2021
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Manager, you will be representing a leading Social Work Charity, Frontline
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from the creation of social media posts, society engagement, department outreach and lecture shout-outs
– You will be coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Frontline
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness online and offline in line with guidelines provided by Frontline
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus, this includes but is not limited to holding lecture and society shout outs, supporting with career fairs and promoting any relevant events organised by Frontline
– You will support Frontline in increasing their ranking within the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list (aim of reaching top 25 – from 37) and increasing final year registrations and offers at your university
– You will distribute and share Frontline content to students who may have never heard of Frontline previously
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading Social Work Charity
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You currently attend one of the following universities: Birmingham City, Brunel, Cambridge, De Montfort, Hertfordshire, Leicester, Queen Mary, Surrey, York and are on track for a 2.1.
– You had a Grade C or above or the equivalent in GCSE English and Maths
– You are enthusiastic and creative
– You have a passion for social change
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You are a natural-born networker who loves making new connections
– You will be graduating with an undergraduate degree in 2022 or 2023 and have a right to work in the UK
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.