Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for a fast-growing charity? Do you have great networks within your university?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious, and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to neighbourhood policing? Police Now are looking for individuals to promote their National Graduate Leadership Programme. You must be graduating in 2022 to apply for this role!
Who are Police Now?
- Police Now is an independent charity with a mission to transform communities, reduce crime and anti-social behaviour, and increase the public’s confidence in the police service by recruiting, developing and inspiring outstanding and diverse leaders in society and on the policing frontline.
- Since 2015, they have recruited, trained and developed over 2,000 police officers, posting them in neighbourhood and detective roles in some of England and Wales’ most deprived communities.
- Their outstanding participants play an important role in supporting the nation’s police in their efforts to increase the number of officers across England and Wales, and to drive positive change.
- At Police Now, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of everything they do. They believe that to truly transform communities, it is important to have police officers as diverse as the communities that they serve so that even the most vulnerable will thrive.
What is the role?
- Working as a Campus Brand Ambassador, you will be promoting Police Now’s National Graduate Leadership Programme and encouraging students to apply to become a neighbourhood police officer.
- You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs, to social media posts and society engagement.
- You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by the Police Now.
- You will also be required to attend events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus.
- Use the insights you gather about what strong campus engagement looks like to guide Police Now with their future campus strategy
Why should you apply?
As a Brand Ambassador you will:
- Earn a salary whilst working flexibly and managing your own time
- Receive the opportunity to network extensively on campus
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding role supporting a fast-growing charity where your creativity and initiative is valued
- Those keen to gain experience within a marketing, comm and sales based role
- Have a fantastic addition to your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if…
- You attend one of the following Universities: Aston, Bath, Birmingham, Bristol, Durham, Leeds, Manchester, Manchester Met, Queen Mary, Reading, Sheffield Hallam, Southampton, Surrey, Warwick or York
- You are enthusiastic, enterprising and target driven
- Have an interest in policing and increasing public confidence in the police
- You have fantastic campus connections to students at your university
You are a natural networker who loves making new connections