Are you looking for a graduate role starting in September 2019? Do you want real responsibility from the outset with the opportunity to deliver talented candidates to high-profile clients? Come and join the lovely people at Sanctuary Graduates!
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Role: Campaign Manager Graduate Role
Location: Central London
Salary: £Competitive + bonuses based on performance
Start date: September 2019
Application deadline: 19th August 2019
Who is the company?
– Established in 2012, we are the graduate recruitment experts
– We are a rapidly growing scale-up business with an impressive array of happy, long-term clients who rely on us for their graduate and intern talent. These include KPMG, JDE, RB, Tesco, BlackRock and many more
– You’ll be joining a young team with a family vibe – lovely people who look out for each other on our exciting journey of growth
What is the role?
Amongst our many clients, we have some high value clients who need a full time campaign manager for year-round recruitment – this is where the Campaign Manager fits in. So what will you be doing?
– Client Management – managing all of our interactions with the client
– Search Management – this would involve managing our student headhunters and campus ambassadors who deliver our graduate talent
– Candidate Management – you will be managing the flow of candidates from campus, screening them and submitting the best candidates to the clients (no cold calling involved!)