Company: 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees accepted: Any Degree Accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– Auditing involves analysing data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business
– You’ll gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity – skills in which you will develop from day one
– It’s work with real impact – opportunity to make a positive difference for businesses and society and to shape the future of the profession
– The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics
– Career development – tools and guidance are provided for you to shape your own development, with real ownership of your career path
– This scheme is for specifically the Empowered Programme, offering you the chance to work and study near your office and follow a blend of work experience and study, with exams spread out over three years
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– You will be working with a rich variety of clients to inspire and develop your potential
– You will have the opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
Why work in Bristol?
– The office is only a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station, nestled amongst Bristol’s Harbourside and Old City areas, combining the Georgian elegance of Queen Square with an adjoining new, modern office space
– The office offers open spaces, booths and meeting rooms which allow colleagues to collaborate better together across departments, and with clients
– The team works across all business sectors, including aerospace & defence, engineering, food & drink and financial services, giving you huge exposure to lots of industries
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject
– You must be committed to living and working in Bristol