Would You Like to be a Brand Ambassador for some of the most prestigious firms?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to the world of work while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? We hire and manage 100s of BAs for dozens of companies across all sectors: Law, Finance, Asset Management, Technology and more and are looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students for this academic year…
Location: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Start Date: September / October 2021
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing leading firms at your university
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and events to social media posts and society engagement
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand you will be representing across a wide range of social media platforms
– You will also be required to organise events and attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent leading Firms such as Schroders, ICAEW, JDE (who make Kenco) and many others
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You are a natural-born networker who loves making new connections
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.