BMW Group, a leading manufacturer of premium and luxury automobiles and motorcycles worldwide, is looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join its team of nationwide Brand Ambassadors for the 2022/23 academic year. You must be graduating in 2023 or 2024 to apply for these roles and have a real aptitude for networking! If you have fantastic networks and would like to gain first-hand exposure to a career at BMW group, while earning some extra money to support your studies, join us now as a BMW Group Brand Ambassador!
Company: BMW Group
Location: Your University Campus
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour for 15 hours
Training day: End of September
Universities Accepted: Birmingham and Oxford Brookes
Start date: 8th October
Deadline: Locations close on a rolling basis so apply as soon as possible!
Who are BMW?
- BMW Group – Home to BMW, Rolls Royce Motor Cars, MINI and BMW Motorrad in the UK– is the world’s leading manufacturer of premium and super-luxury automobiles and stunning motorcycles. Additionally, the group is a provider of premium financial and mobility services, with a global presence and a household name.
- BMW Group employs around 8,000 people directly in the UK with an additional 14,000 in its 147-strong Retailer network representing BMW and MINI brands.
- The company has invested nearly £2 billion in its UK operations since 2000, and the UK is BMW Group’s fourth largest sales market in the world.
- BMW Group UK is proud of its support of numerous charities and community projects such as CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably), BEN and CMPP (The Community Matters Partnership Project).
- BMW Group is taking great steps to ensure people from any background can succeed and reach their potential in their careers. The company’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) groups continue to work hard in support of individual managers and departments in creating an increasingly diverse workforce and an inclusive safe space at work – a priority across their group of companies.
What is the role?
- As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of BMW Group at your university, representing a global luxury manufacturing brand.
- You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from social media posts, society engagement, and networking events (webinars, live chat sessions and more!).
- You will be encouraging high quality and diverse applications to BMW Groups internships and graduate roles.
- You will be increasing brand awareness and applications from females and students from BAME backgrounds.
- You will also be required to organise or attend events organised by your university or by societies..
Why should you apply?
- Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time.
- Opportunity to represent a world-renown, leading company and to gain amazing experience and exposure.
- You will be given the chance to network extensively on campus and online.
- It’s a fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued, and it looks great on your CV!
- You will bring incredible opportunities to your colleagues and peers while also getting an insight in a career at BMW Group yourself.
Who is best suited to this role?
- Best suited for individuals who are currently studying Business related degrees, IT, Logistics and Quality.
- For Oxford Brookes, we are looking for final year students.
- For Birmingham, we are looking for penultimate year students.
- You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.
- You are passionate about BMW Group and their values as a company.
- You have an affinity for premium and luxury brands.
- You are creative individual who has fantastic existing networks.