Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for BMW Group?
Are you currently in your penultimate year of University and looking to gain professional experience? Are you well-connected on campus and digitally savvy? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career at BMW Group while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? BMW Group is looking for enthusiastic students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year!
Company: BMW Group (BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars)
Locations: Your University Campus: Bath, Oxford Brookes, Loughborough, Sussex, Aston, Birmingham
Role: Brand Ambassador
Training Dates: Mid-September TBC – Virtual Training day
Degrees Accepted: Engineering or Business-related degrees, Textiles (in Loughborough only)
What is the role?
– Working as a Campus Brand Ambassador, you will be representing a leading firm at your university.
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from social media posts, society engagement, and networking events (webinars, live chat sessions and more!).
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies.
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time. The campaign will be running for 6 weeks and BAs are expected to work a total of 15 hours.
– Opportunity to represent a leading firm and to gain work experience.
– Chance to network extensively on campus and online.
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic, enterprising and professional.
– You have fantastic campus connections (any connection to Diversity societies would be a plus).
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.
– You have an interest in the automotive and/or luxury industry.
–You will be graduating in 2022 and are currently in track for a 2.1 in Engineering or Business-related degree (students in Textile considered in Loughborough as well).
– You currently attend one of the following universities: Bath, Oxford Brookes, Loughborough, Sussex, Aston, Birmingham.