Gain unparalleled industry insight and enhance your CV with this undergraduate summer internship
Company: One of the Big 4
Role: Audit Internship
Duration: 6 weeks
Start Date: July 2021
Looking to gain industry experience this summer? Want to make your CV stand out in a highly competitive job market? Apply now for this Audit internship and gain unparalleled insight into working at one of the world’s largest professional services firms. You’ll develop your professional skills and it might even be a fast track to their graduate scheme next year!
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, you could be offering your expert advice to some of the world’s biggest companies.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a successful graduate career.
What is the role?
- Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
- You will learn about your clients’ businesses and the audit process as part of their Assurance team.
- You’ll use cutting-edge technology platforms to manage, extract, analyse and visualise your clients’ data.
- Throughout your internship, you’ll have thorough mentoring and on-the-job training to help you develop the key skills you’ll need in your growing career.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
- You’ll be able to start growing your industry networking, working with influential professionals at one of the world’s largest companies.
- If you excel in your internship, you could be offered a place on their graduate scheme. This year, nearly all graduate scheme positions have been filled by previous summer interns!
Who is best suited to this role?
- There are no university or grade requirements for this role – they just want young professionals with potential to do great things.
- This internship is for students going into their final year of University in September 2021, and so you must be in your penultimate year currently.
- You must have a UK/EU passport, or a Tier 4 Student visa which expires on or after 1st September 2022.