Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for one of the UK’s leading Investment Management firms?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to earn some extra money to support your studies next year while finding out more about a future career? This leading global firm is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year.
Firm: Baillie Gifford
Locations: Your university campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour, 20 hours
Training dates: Late September 2021
Universities: Aberdeen, Aston, Birmingham, Coventry, Glasgow, Kings, Leeds, LSE, Manchester, Royal Holloway, UCL, UWE, Warwick
Degrees accepted: Any degree
Deadline: 6th August 2021
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading investment management firm Baillie Gifford
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from the creation of social media posts to society engagement
– You will be coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Baillie Gifford
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness on social media in line with guidelines provided by Baillie Gifford and therefore will need to be digitally savvy
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading global investment firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Impart your invaluable knowledge to those looking for a career in investment management
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You currently attend one of the following universities: Aberdeen, Aston, Birmingham, Coventry, Glasgow, Kings, Leeds, LSE, Manchester, Royal Holloway, UCL, UWE, and Warwick. We are particularly looking for those interested in a career in technology from Glasgow and a career in Accountancy from Leeds
– You are enthusiastic and creative and have a strong social media presence
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You are a natural-born networker who loves making new connections
– You hold Diversity and Inclusion topics close to your heart and would work toward ensuring Baillie Gifford opportunities are seen by a broad range of students on campus
– You are free to attend a virtual training day in late September 2021 and can commit to 20 hours of work during the Autumn term (this is a MUST)
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.