Company: Leading Asset Management Firm
Role: On-campus Brand Ambassador
Location: Your university campus – Manchester, Birmingham, Heriot Watt, Kent, Leeds, RGU, Glasgow, Warwick, Durham, Glasgow Caledonian
Salary: 10/h – 15 hours
Start Date: Early October
Deadline: 7th August
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in investment management, whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year? This leading global firm is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year.
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading investment management firm Baillie Gifford
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from the creation of social media posts to society engagement
– You will be coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Baillie Gifford
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness on social media in line with guidelines provided by Baillie Gifford
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading global investment firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on to those looking for a career in asset management
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You currently attend one of the following universities: Manchester, Birmingham, Heriot Watt, Kent, Leeds, RGU, Glasgow, Warwick, Durham, Glasgow Caledonian.
– You are enthusiastic and creative
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections
– You are free to attend a virtual training day in late September 2020 (this is a MUST)