Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in accountancy, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? BDO is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year!
Locations: Your University Campus: Queen Mary, Sussex, East Anglia, Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester, Aston, York, Nottingham, City University of London, Surrey, Newcastle, Reading, KCL, Loughborough, Bristol, Exeter, LSE, Warwick, UCL, Cambridge, Bath, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Sheffield
Role: Brand Ambassador
Training Dates: Mid-September TBC
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree
About the company
– BDO provides tax, audit, assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy.
– They operate from 17 locations across the UK, covering all major business centres.
– They employ 4,600 people, all working in an inspiring, challenging and collaborative environment where people are encouraged to be themselves.
– They are part of a wider global network and have representation in 167 countries, with 88,000 people working out of over 1,800 BDO offices worldwide.
– BDO’s core purpose is to help businesses and people succeed
– From tax to forensic services, BDO offer programmes in a range of exciting business areas. Graduates work towards globally recognised industry qualifications and enjoy excellent support including coaching and mentoring along the way.
What’s the role?
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from the creation of social media posts to society engagement.
– You will be generating marketing ideas around how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms.
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness on social media.
– You will also be required to organise or attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand and their opportunities are spread far and wide across campus.
Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to represent a global accountancy firm with a fantastic culture where:
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time.
– Chance to network extensively on campus and online.
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on those looking for a career in accounting
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising.
– You have fantastic campus connections.
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.