Are you looking for a graduate scheme that starts in September 2021? Do you want the opportunities and perks of living in London, without the high living costs? One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for graduates to become part of their industry-leading auditing team.
Company: One of the Big 4
Location: Various UK locations
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme
Start Date: September 2021
Deadline to apply: 31/10/20
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader with offices and opportunities around the world
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, this globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Setting global standards for professional services and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit
What is the role?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Applying your analytical skills to financial audit
– Getting to know your clients and businesses, developing a deep understanding of them and ensuring you are providing the right service
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions
– Travelling to client sites to provide your services
Why should you apply?
– You will have the chance for overseas secondments to work with teams across the world, empowering you to develop and become a real expert in your field
– Discounted gym membership with monthly wellbeing webinars, free eyesight tests and bike discounts
– Private healthcare (after five years), free health assessments and counselling
– Regular salary reviews with structured career progression – become a fully qualified manager in just 5 years!
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported
Who is best suited to these roles?
– You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2021
– You must be willing to travel (you will be working on client sites for the majority of the scheme!) and committed to being based in your opted location.