One of Big 4 is looking for exceptional graduates for their Audit grad scheme in Aberdeen
Company: One of the Big 4
Start Date: September 2021
Deadline: 29th January 2021
Want to kick-start your career with one of the UK’s top graduate employers? Want to gain valuable experience while working towards your ACA? Apply your analytical and critical thinking skills to audit some of the country’s biggest businesses. You’ll need to be highly inquisitive and attentive to detail in order to interpret complicated information effectively.
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- As a top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value to their clients.
- They work with massive companies and institutions from all sectors including John Lewis, ITV, Barclays, Formula One and many more!
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a successful graduate career.
What is the role?
- Audit involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
- You will go into businesses of all sizes, speaking to senior managers and directors and requesting the information you need to conduct an accurate audit.
- You’re helping to ensure that big businesses are held accountable for their actions.
- You will have access to an extensive internal training programme geared towards your personal development and rapid career progression.
- Alongside your work, you’ll be studying to become a Chartered Accountant, with your ICAS CA qualification fully funded and supported across the 3-year programme.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in a number of industry sectors.
- The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies.
- You’ll study towards a professional qualification to become a Chartered Accountant at the end of the graduate scheme.
- As you progress you’ll also take on greater responsibilities. You may become your client’s main contact, regularly working from their offices and spotting profitable business opportunities to take the lead on too.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a University degree in any subject (2.1 or above)
- You must have at least 120 UCAS points (CCC in Advanced Highers or BBB in A-Levels)
- You must have excellent numerical skills and great attention to detail.
- This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!