Fantastic opportunity to join a Boutique Executive Search Team!
Company: Miramar Global
Location: Richmond, London
Salary: £25,000 + Commission + Company Bonus
Start Date: August 2021
Deadline: 25th June 2021
Our client is looking for a driven and resilient graduate to join their team as an Associate. You will have the opportunity to work with clients spanning a variety of different sectors and the chance to develop your skills and career with a friendly and supportive team. Apply below to begin an exciting and dynamic career!
Who is the company?
- Miramar Global is a leading boutique Executive Search Firm with offices around the world including London, Philadelphia, and Singapore.
- The firm works with the most innovative global clients in sectors ranging from science, industrial and technology.
- A close-knit team with a high-performance culture, who believe excellence is at the heart of everything they do.
What is the role?
- You will be sourcing and attracting candidates to support the senior delivery team & partners.
- You will be working closely with your team on several projects at any time, to deliver excellence and world-class talent to clients.
- Your responsibilities will include: researching, headhunting and general project tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to join client meetings and support in compiling presentations.
Why should you apply?
- You will have a bespoke personal development plan and wellbeing workshops in place to ensure you can achieve your full potential at work.
- You will have excellent career progression opportunities, with the chance to progress to Senior Associate/Consultant as you develop!
- You’ll be provided with a company Laptop & phone when you start.
- You will get an annual bonus and commission incentives as well as other perks such as Private Healthcare.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- You must be able to demonstrate key competencies required to thrive in a professional environment.
- You’ll be an individual with excellent verbal and written skills.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!