Graduate Data Engineers wanted at Datatonic – Your career in Technology starts here!
With a combined 97 years of experience with the engineering team, our Associate Data Engineers will be able to shadow, learn from and work with highly experienced, talented individuals with a plethora of project experience.
Role: 2-year programme – Associate Data Engineer
Start Date: October 2021
Salary: £35,000 base salary + benefits
Who is the company?
- Datatonic specialises in cloud data engineering, advanced analytics and machine learning solutions.
- Launched in 2016, we have since then been growing exponentially with over 80 Datonites and 5 offices in EMEA.
- We’ve delivered 200+ projects that have driven real-world, sustained business impact.
- We work with the likes of Google, Sky, Intel, Looker and many more.
What is the role?
As a Data Engineer joining on a 2-year programme, you will work with colleagues on the data engineering and architecture part of our consulting projects, building robust pipelines and wrangling data in a way that it becomes easy to visualise and ready to be fed into our machine learning models. In addition to that, you will be helping us to build out the data engineering side of our next-generation machine learning products.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work with the most innovative and most scalable data processing technologies.
- Build innovative state of the art solutions with our customers.
- Work closely with our tech partners: Google Cloud Platform, Tableau, Looker.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment together with a small team with our data scientists, machine learning experts, data analysts and data engineers.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive starting salary with an excellent package.
- Opportunity to get hands-on from day one.
- Rewarding role where you’ll be able to work on international clients.
- Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here
- Join a company that can offer career-minded people professional advancement.
- You could work your way up to ‘Experienced’ in year one and ‘Senior’ in year 2.
- Opportunity to continue on a career path to Principal level and beyond after the 2 years
In order to apply, you must:
- Have achieved or be on track for at least a 2:1.
- Have a passion for Technology.
- Display clarity of thought, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Be able to maintain high standards of accuracy and demonstrate initiative & self-discipline.
- Have studied toward a STEM degree (preference for Computer Science, Physics and Data sciences).
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.