Unparalleled earning potential at a leading UK commercial finance brokerage!
Company: Finance broker
Role: Account Manager
Salary: £36k + commission
Start Date: February/March 2021
Deadline: 15 January 2021
Our client is looking for driven grads looking to develop their sales skills in a fast-growing and dynamic commercial finance brokerage. You’ll need to be commercially minded, tenacious and able to develop and maintain excellent client relationships. Applicants should also be motivated to hit personal and company sales targets.
Who is the company?
- Our client is a rapidly expanding Finance Broker with over thirteen years of specialist sector experience.
- Since 2007 the firm has raised nearly £1bn in commercial finance for UK SME’s and are currently the country’s largest independent broker for the Government Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
- They were a finalist for the 2018 SME National Business award for their services in business loans, hire purchase, lease finance and refinancing.
What is the role?
- This is a fast-paced role with opportunities for promotion as early as 3-6 months in, depending on performance.
- You will participate in the firm’s new graduate development programme; sitting 1-on-1 with a senior sales director or executive account manager.
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of the suite of finance products available to their customers, the transaction process for each product from initial contact, through to underwrite and payout, as well as direct tuition on sales technique.
- Initially the role will involve prospecting for new business, either through supplied qualified leads or direct calling potential customers, alongside developing and maintaining ongoing customer, supplier and client relationships.
- As you progress, you will be managing deal flows and pipelines on your own account, with all the associated financial benefits of doing the same.
- Throughout your tenure you will be proactively and progressively developing a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve and surpass your targets.
- You will be expected to review your own performance and consistently be meeting and exceeding targets.
Why should you apply?
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission with expected total comp. for a mid-performer to be in the region of £85-100k in your first year.
- As well as this you’ll work one-to-one with a senior account manager to hone your skills in sales and develop as an Account Manager.
- Progress quickly in your career with further opportunities down the line to work towards qualifications as well as receiving quality employee perks, such as a gym membership, health insurance and a company car.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You would be great for this role if you have had any sales or related experience, or can demonstrate requisite skills.
- A strong academic background with a 2:1+ qualification in any degree is preferred.
- Someone who is self-motivated and driven to hit and surpass targets with commercial awareness and interest in finance is essential.
- Driving license and own vehicle are a must.