Campus Brand Ambassadors Wanted for Leading International Education Charity, Ark Teacher Training!
Do you know lots of people at university? Are you confident and chatty? Do you want fantastic business exposure to put on your CV? Ark Teacher Training is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors.
Company: Ark Teacher Training
Locations: Your University Campus
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Universities accepted: Birmingham, Leeds, Durham, Exeter, Queen Mary, UCL
Salary: £10 per hour (15 hours work over 10 weeks)
Start Month: February 2021
Training day: Last week of January – date TBC
Deadline: 07th January
You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme; however, you MUST be available to attend the training day late January.
Who is the company?
– Great teachers transform lives – Ark Teacher Training exists to make sure that every young person, regardless of their background, has access to a great education and fantastic teachers.
– With 38 schools in four regions across the UK, 100% of their recent trainees secured a teaching role once graduated and 98% of trainees would recommend the programme.
What is the role?
– As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of Ark Teacher Training on your campus.
– You will be working closely with the Ark recruitment team to find great candidates for the programme.
– As our brand ambassador you will get involved in supporting and attending on-campus events, act as point of contact for students and staff seeking more information, distribute promotional materials and engage with students via various social media and much more!
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time – only 2-3 hours per week!
– Opportunity to represent and gain experience with an outstanding education charity
– Great chance to get to know Ark teacher training and be hired by them after you graduate
– Chance to network extensively on-campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on to those looking for a career in teaching
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
– We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic 2nd and final year students and will also consider 1st year students.
– You must be attending one of the following universities: Birmingham, Leeds, Durham, Exeter, Queen Mary or UCL.
– You will have excellent communications skills, a positive and hands-on approach to leading an on-campus promotional campaign and ideally have an interest in education and/or marketing.
– You will be committed and reliable, with strong connections within various campus networks e.g science/maths departments and student societies.
– You will be confident and happy to network and reach out to people and get them excited about the programme.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.