Analyst wanted at a leading mobile games company!
Calling highly analytical, problem-solving Graduates with a passion for gaming and technology.
Company: Mobile Gaming Studio
Role: Analyst (User Acquisition)
Location: London/Work from home
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a fast growing company where you will be key to improving the company’s games’ acquisition strategy? Our client is looking for a Analyst to work in User Acquisition, where you will develop and optimise marketing technology. If you want excellent career progression and quality industry training in a technical role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a mobile gaming company founded in 2017 with an outstanding portfolio of gaming projects, focussing on putting ‘people first’ in all aspects of their vision.
- Our client is a highly intelligent, close-knit team with offices stationed in multiple geographies.
- Our client is highly passionate about not only its games, but empowering their team to reach their highest potential!
What is the role?
- Our client is looking for talented graduates to work closely with the Product and Marketing team to improve their games’ acquisition strategy.
- You will work on consistent improvement and growth of operations.
- You will be responsible for optimising marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions.
- You will work closely with 3rd party partners which will include ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners.
- Deeply analyse marketing data to develop strategies for monetisation.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £30k with fantastic career progression across departments.
- You will receive a personalised training allowance to develop your skills through seminars, courses and development materials.
- You will receive health, dental, life and critical illness insurance as well as 25 days holiday a year!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 degree in a STEM subject such as, economics, computer science, engineering or mathematics from a top university.
- You are a highly analytical, collaborative individual with a positive can-do attitude!
- You will ideally have experience with SQL.
- You will ideally have some experience with digital advertising!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!