Calling creative, passionate graduates with an interest in PR!
Company: Fire on the Hill
Role: Account Executive
Location: Covent Garden, London
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a dynamic agency to kick start your career and learn from the best? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hard -working recent graduate to join as an Account Executive. Being a self-starter and having an entrepreneurial flair is a must! If you want excellent career progression and high quality training in a communications role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a creative B2B communications agency with an outstanding range of clients ranging from blue-chip to smaller entrepreneurial startups!
- Our client is a highly motivated team of people who pride themselves on having a flat working structure, allowing each member to take ownership of their projects and client relationships.
- Our client has a strong focus on supporting businesses with ESG and sustainability!
What is the role?
- Our client is looking for a talented graduate who can handle a variety of tasks and has the confidence to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for writing press releases, social media content, case studies, opinion articles and marketing analysis.
- You will assist on new programmes and business pitches, as well as maintaining regular client contact.
- You will help with the preparation of proposals, where you will attend company and industry events to identify opportunities!
- You will provide first class administrative duties to ensure communications are fed across the board.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive a starting salary from £22k with a fantastic opportunity for career progression, dependent on your own motivations to succeed.
- You will be provided with comprehensive training, with a £1k training package each year.
- You will be part of an excellent company culture with regular socials!
- The opportunity to nominate yourself for a Volunteer Day for a charity that interests you.
- Potential for an annual bonus which rewards the performance of the company as well as you as an individual!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 in any degree from any subject!
- You have strong written and verbal skills, where you can clearly express your ideas and communicate across the board.
- No prior experience is needed, but showing a sense of passion and resilience to get started is a must!
- Have a demonstrable commercial awareness and an interest in current affairs, technology and media!
- You must have the right to work in the UK/EU.
Fill in the form below!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!