Passionate about technology with a drive to succeed? Want to see how you can influence some of the world’s biggest businesses?
Innovative and charismatic graduates wanted for this Account Manager Associate Graduate Programme with a leading Global Technology Firm. You must be able to speak German to a native standard and have a passion and curiosity for all things tech.
Company: A leading global technology firm
Role: Account Manager Associate
Location: Ratingen, Düsseldorf
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees Accepted: Any Engineering, Technology or Business degree
Who is the company?
– Our client is a truly global firm, founded in the US but now with over 100 locations in 45 countries around the world
– Their portfolio includes software and hardware solutions in Barcode Printing, Mobile Computing, Data Capture and their clients include Sainsbury’s, Next and Jaguar Land Rover to name a few!
– They are responsible for industry-leading, cutting-edge technology in Retail, Healthcare, Transport and Logistics, and Manufacturing
What is the role?
– As part of the Account Manager team, you will be responsible for managing and developing existing customer relationships
– You will be responsible for only the biggest customers – so there’s no cold calling, etc!
– You will need to understand the customers’ needs and identify lucrative opportunities, then work with the Sales Engineers to deliver the perfect solution for your customers’ business
– You will divide your time between the Ratingen office and customer sites across Germany, building relationships and driving revenue
Why should you apply?
– Join an inclusive, collaborative culture and work in an exciting, fast-paced environment
– Get technology-specific training in different locations around Europe
– Enjoy flexible working arrangements once you’re fully trained
– Potential to double your salary with commission!
– You will get the chance to learn about a broad range of different industries and businesses
– Other perks include medical, wellness schemes and volunteering days
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have completed, or be in your final year of any Engineering or Technical degree, e.g Computer Science or Software Engineering, but the firm are also open to students from business degrees
– You must be confident interacting with customers and building meaningful relationships
– You must have a desire to drive sales and find innovative solutions for your customers’ needs
– You must have a genuine passion and curiosity for cutting-edge technology
– You must be fluent in English and able to speak either German to a native standard
Unfortunately, this company is unable to sponsor visas for this role, so you must have an EU passport.