Company: 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme and 6-week summer internship
Start Date: September 2020 – Graduate Scheme
Summer 2020 – Internship
Degrees accepted: Any Degree Accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
On the Audit graduate scheme and internship you will be:
– Providing reassurance: helping the world’s biggest companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements.
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening.
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions.
– Getting to know your clients: travelling to client sites to provide your services,
developing a deep understanding of their needs and ensuring your work exceeds their standards.
– Tackling broader issues: environmental policies, cyber security or fraud investigations.
– Aberdeen: this location is in close proximity to beautiful countryside and stunning beaches, with a close-knit and supportive graduate community and affordable housing and lower living costs.
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy: with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported.
– We are partners with the hiring companies: we will be fast-tracking the best candidates through the application process!
Who is best suited to this role?
– Graduate scheme: You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2020.
– For the internship you must be in your penultimate year and able to start a 6-week internship in the summer.
– You must be willing to travel (you will be working on client sites for the majority of the scheme!) and committed to being based in Aberdeen as your base.
– You must have great communication and time management skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to business challenges.