Company: 1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Firms
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme & Internship
Start Date: Graduate Scheme – September 2020
4-week Internship – Summer 2020
Degrees accepted: Any Degree Accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– You’ll gain experience with companies across a range of sectors, learning how to deliver an accurate, impartial perspective on financial activity – skills in which you will develop from day one
– It’s work with real impact – opportunity to make a positive difference for businesses and society and to shape the future of the profession
– Varied work – opportunity to work with a variety of businesses, in one or more industry sectors
– The firm is leveraging tech-enabled solutions to help deliver quality audits – you will work with some of the latest technologies, such as artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– You will have access to an extensive internal training programme geared towards your personal development, resulting in rapid career progression
Why work in Aberdeen?
– All the same benefits, training and opportunities as at their other UK locations
– Close proximity to beautiful countryside and stunning beaches
– Close-knit and supportive graduate community
– Affordable housing and lower living costs, with plenty of places to visit and activities to do including castles, golf, whiskey distilleries, winter sports (skiing & snowboarding) and much more
– There’s a variety of audit companies that you will work in, including leading industry firms and oilfield services organisations
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be on track for a 2:1 or above in ANY degree subject
– You must be committed to living and working in Aberdeen
– You must be able to communicate effectively and adaptable to uncertain and ambiguous situations