Calling analytical candidates who are eager to learn to join as a Low Code Developer!
Company: Haringey Council
Role: Low Code Developer
Location: Work from Home
Start Date: ASAP
Click here to apply now!
Haringey Council is looking for an individual to improve the services to their residents with the adoption of digital tools and techniques. If you would like to learn excellent coding skills within a fast growing market sector and join a friendly community, apply today!
Who is the company?
- Haringey Council are determined to rise to the challenge and make sure their residents enjoy the best opportunities in life – through excellent education, training, access to facilities and community empowerment.
- For Haringey, working in the public sector is all about making a difference to people’s everyday lives, making the environment in which they live a better place, and giving them the tools they need to improve their own lives and play an active role in the community.
What is the role?
- You will use low code and no code platforms to solve problems and improve automation of business needs.
- You will carry out enhancements on existing products and help build tools for the work management software, Monday.com.
- You will carry out analysis of functional requirements and understand the business needs to provide solutions across various technologies.
Why should you apply?
- You will gain excellent experience of using low code and no code platforms.
- You will develop an insight into various business needs and develop problem solving skills to offer solutions for technical issues.
- You will have the opportunity to share skills with others across the automation services, offering the opportunity to kick start your career in a fast growing market sector.
- You will be part of a friendly, collaborative team and join weekly ‘huddles’ with the whole department to catch-up and receive updates, this finishes with a quiz or game!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in a maths/science/engineering/technology based degree.
- You must have strong attention to detail and be keen to try things out with outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience using a no code solution platform or the Microsoft Power platform is preferred but not essential.
- Confidence with technology and being eager to learn is a must.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!