Company: Leading Provider of Career-Experience Programmes
Roles: 1. Student Experience Manager
Start date: ASAP
2. Programme Manager
Salary: Competitive + Bonuses
Degrees accepted: Any degree
One application will consider you for both roles!
Who is the company?
– Our client is an organisation that provides inspirational career-experience programmes to school and university students who aspire to break into some of the world’s most desirable professions
– They aim to create the ‘ultimate work experience’ through interactive simulations, seminars and networking sessions, with contributions from clients across a huge range of fields including Airbus defence and space, Deutsche Bank, Microsoft, Samsung, Goldman Sachs and many more
What are the roles?
– The role of the Student Experience Representative is to ensure every current or potential student and parent have the best customer experience possible
– You will be responsible for all in-bound customer issues via phone, email and social media
– You will engage potential customers who have shown interest but are yet to commit to a program
– As a Programme Manager you will handle all communications with key stakeholders and take full control of logistics related to their programmes
– You will be coordinating Programme Directors, speakers and their materials, managing the venue hire process, arranging and managing event staff and managing student feedback
Why should you apply?
– Join a vibrant, fast-growing start-up that has already changed the lives of many people
– You will be part of a dynamic enterprise that will give you immediate senior responsibility and a range of experience that may take others many years of corporate life to gain
– There are lots of opportunities for career progression – you can become a department junior head within 18 months
– Have real ownership of the work you do – as part of a smaller business you will have your creative opinions heard with the chance to make an impact from day 1