Company: Investment House with £19.7bn assets under management
Role: 12-month Technology Security Placement
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees accepted: Computer Science, Software Engineering and related technical degrees
Apply now below!
What is the role?
Your 12-month placement will be within the Security team. Here, you will:
– Be responsible for supporting the business as usual activities as well as security-based projects.
– You will provide input to help shape future security strategy, delivering on the key security projects and supporting the Security Risk and Control agenda.
Key tasks include:
– Vulnerability and Risk Management: Respond, execute mitigation plans and report vulnerabilities identified.
– Information Security Incident Response: Work alongside the information security team and external suppliers to ensure timely incident resolution.
– Information Security Policies and Standards: Be aware of and understand corporate and Information Security policies and how they relate to day to day activities.
Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to land a place on the firm’s coveted graduate scheme if you impress on your placement.
– You will gain huge exposure to Technology Security, helping to kick-start a successful and rewarding career.
– Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!
– Very healthy company with fresh fruit, office yoga and pilates, as well as cricket, football and tennis teams and fun exercise boot-camps in Green Park (optional of course) and even regular acupressure massages!